1965 Mooney M20C
- Registration: C-FXPH
- S/N: 2807
- Annual Due: Jan 2021
- AFTT: 2,478 – AC currently flown
- Lycoming O-360-A1D 180hp
- 546.4 SMOH – Done in 2000 at factory
- Hartzel 2-blade Constant Speed
- Due 2025
- 4-place intercom.
- ARP Carb Ice Detector
- ICom IC-A200 Com
- King KY97A Com
- Narco AT 150 TSO’s XPDR/ENC
- Pitot Static completed December 2020
- ELT Done December 2020
- Low time, well-maintained aircraft.
- For the money, an extremely economical cruiser.
- Fly at 150mph and burn the same as a C172, Fly at 180mph and burn less than a C182 **
- 52 Gallons of useable fuel. 11gph 7,500′, 75% power, 175mph **
- Simple, reliable manual gear retraction system. No expensive motors to maintain.
- 986 lbs useful load *
- Large baggage compartment.
- Pilot and co-pilot shoulder harnesses
INVESTMENT: $59,900 CAD – Call Ken 604-991-4302
* Please note that it is the buyer’s responsibility to confirm all times, components, and information stated in the ad.
** For information purposes only. All performance specifications are the responsibility of the PIC to confirm for every flight.