1966 PA-32-260 Cherokee Six for Sale
- Registration: C-GZCJ
- S/N: 32-561
- Annual Due: June 2018
- AFTT: 7,150
- Engine Time: 76 SMOH done in 2012
- Propeller: 21 Hours SMOH done in 2016
- Garmin 250 XL COM/GPS
- Garmin 796 GPS (hard mounted)
- Garmin GTX 327 XPDR/ENC
- PS Engineering Audio pane
- 6 place Intercom
- King KX 155 ILS Nav/Com
- New 406 ELT
- STOL kit with cuffed leading edges, wing fences and drooped tips.
- 6 Place seating.
- 7th seat available.
- Electric trim.
- Wheel Pants.
- All new tinted windows.
- New Paint in 2017.
- Fuse seam sealed.
- New door seals.
- New hardware for ailerons, flaps, stabilator, rudder, steps, cowlings, doors etc.
- New exterior fairings.
- All new interior 2017.
- Seats with new upholstery, fabric, painted frames, foams.
- Side panels
- New Plastics
- Both baggage compartments redone.
- Combo dot flooring and carpets for comfort and rugged operations.
- New seat belts
- New inertia reels for pilot and co-pilot
- New insulation
- Logbook Entries in photo gallery.
- This aircraft has been completely restored by Upper Valley Aviation Ltd..
- See a few more details on the project here.
- Top inboard wing skins replaced.
- 1,583 useful load. Nearly 1,100 after full fuel.
- Load the family, luggage, dog for your trip!
- This AC has been extensively brought up to date.
- New wing attach points complied with.
INVESTMENT: $175,000 CAD