1980 Beech King Air 200
- Registration: C-GEDV
- S/N: BB-628
- AFTT: 12,145
- Engine Times: LH/RH 3,175 SMOH
- Propellers Due: June 2022
- CAMP Maintenance tracking available
- Avidyne ID540 WAAS GPS – 2016
- XM Weather
- Avidyne MFD – 2016
- KGP-560 TAWS/TCAS
- Bendix-King RDR-130 Color Weather Radar
- Sperry SPZ-200A IFCS with yaw damp
- #2 Com Collins VHF-20A
- Dual Collins DME-40
- Dual Collins PN-101
- #2 Nav Collins VIR-30
- Avidyne APX-340 Mode S Transp. w/ ADS-B (out) – 2016
- TAS-600A ADS-B (In) – 2016
- BFGoodrich WX-1000 Stormscope
- Artex 406 ELT
- BLR Winglets added 2018.
- 4-bladed BlackMack with auto-feather
- New brake hoses December 2017.
- New Battery December 2017.
- New de-ice boots 2014.
- New Polarizers 2014.
- Previously maintained by Part 135 operator.
- No known damage history.
- Complete logs from new.
- Heated brakes (Cleveland).
- Re-weigh completed December 2017.
Exterior: 10/10 – New white paint completed December 2018.
- White base.
- Gold and blue metallic striping.
- King Air and Beech logos painted.
- Painted placards.
Interior: 10/10 – Completed December 2018
- New leather interior on all Pax seats with painted frames, new foam and new diaphragms.
- New sheepskin, foam, painted frames on crew seats.
- Seat belts re-webbed.
- New sound deadening on flooring replaced.
- Headliner, sidewalls reupholstered.
- New carpets throughout.
- Runner made.
- Window surrounds re-painted.
- All cabinetry re-surfaced.
- All cabinetry attach points repaired as required.
INVESTMENT: $895,000 USD